- Manage customer relationship to maximize profitable growth in support of Account Managers 3 as well as Managers in Sales & Service.
- On-board new customers
- Develop rapport and collect appropriate account information with the support of Sales/Service (S/S) Manager.
- Collaborate with the internal teams to ensure new customer onboarding is successful with the support of S/S Manager.
- Review customer contracts in detail with the support of S/S Manager.
- Prepare quotes
- Initiate opportunities and manage expectations with the support of S/S Manager.
- Quote materials using our automated quoting system.
- Prepare final quotes with a high level of accuracy.
- Collaborate with the S/S Manager on sales strategies (markups, expedites, etc.).
- Coordinate with sales representatives and S/S Manager to present final quotes to the customer.
- Manage quote follow-up and disposition.
- Convert to sales
- Process orders in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Increase win rate through effective follow-up on open quotes.
- Collaborate with the S/S Manager to screen competitive quote activity/customer feedback.
- Collaborate effectively during fulfillment with internal and external customers
- Manage expectations regarding delivery and any potential delays with the support of the S/S Manager.
- Acts as liaison between external and internal customers, managing transfer of information and requests with support of S/S Manager.
- Manage any internal or external order changes with S/S Manager in order to ensure that profits are unaffected.
- Grow accounts from within
- Continue discussions about the futures of customer accounts through frequent interaction with the customer and the assigned sales representative.
- Successfully manage and maintain $600K to $1M in annual customer sales with diverse portfolio.
- Follow up on customer invoicing issues as needed with support of S/S Manager.
- Monthly review of overall accounts with the S/S Manager.
- Required Aptitude, Skills, & Experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communicative skills (negotiation, assertiveness, problem-solving, decision-making, etc.).
- High proficiency with common business software used for communication purposes (phone, email, online chat, social media, etc.).
- Ability to quickly learn new software programs used in highly defined work processes.
- Ability to multitask and interface effectively across all levels of organization in order to meet customer demands.
- Attention to detail, organizational skills, self-motivation, ability to handle high-volume workload, and ability to assess priorities.
- Flexibility and willingness to meet customer requirements (may entail extended work hours, local customer visits, etc.).
*This job description is not intended to be a comprehensive list of duties and responsibilities.
Ranging from $50K to $75K annually, depending on experience