- Perform control of inventory
- Maintain inventory count accuracy of unassigned material, kitted material, and finished goods.
- Perform accurate labeling and identification of materials.
- Adhere to daily kitting requirements as assigned by the lead.
- Maintain stockroom organization and cleanliness.
- Monitor authorized entry/exit of the stockroom.
- Perform shipping and receiving responsibilities
- Perform timely receiving check-in to ensure that materials are received, verified for accuracy, and routed to their appropriate locations.
- Complete daily shipping requirements.
- Perform the packing process to ensure quality expectations are being met.
- Create shipment manifests as dictated by the ERP system.
Ranging from $14 to $18 hourly, depending on experience