- Support rework initiatives as identified during the quality assurance (QA) or build processes to include trace repair and high-level rework (BGAs, hidden pads, etc.).
- Conduct QA inspections (using AOI, through visual inspection, etc.).
- Support Production Supervisor as required for new build processes, FAI handling, etc.
- Support test work center by conducting customer-defined test operations according to the work center schedule.
- Perform SMT set-up, pasting, assistance, and machine operation.
- Perform Selective Solder set-up, maintenance, and machine operation.
- Assist Quality Supervisor with Process Instruction documentation.
- Assist with component preparation.
- Perform Box Build and final assembly.
*The focus of this position is providing production support to varied work centers at the direction of the Production Supervisor, Quality Supervisor and/or Operations. Employees may not be cross-trained in all possible job duties.
Ranging from $16 to $20 hourly, depending on experience