- Inspect finished or in-process articles using familiarity with IPC-A-610 REV E.
- Perform First Article and final inspections using the naked eye, microscopes, and/or X-RAY.
- Determine true defects which impact form, fit, and/or function using IPC 610 REV E guidelines and customer-specific requirements.
- Route defects for rework.
- Re-inspect finished rework.
- Communicate trends and areas of concern to Quality Supervisor.
- Execute AOI inspections as needed.
- Complete inspection documentation as required.
- Required Aptitude, Skills, & Experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience performing visual quality inspection of electronics according to IPC.
- Must be comfortable with microscope and computer use.
Ranging from $16 to $20 hourly, depending on experience