- Perform all tasks associated with the operation of SMT machines
- Make reel/tray/feeder changes based on stock availibility/use.
- Perform feeder set-up, if necessary.
- Load programs and perform program set-up on machines.
- Establish priorities and process with objectives in order to adhere to production schedule.
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems occurring during SMT machine operation.
- Identify areas for improvement and implement modifications to existing processes.
- Perform all SMT support tasks
- Set up stencils and printers.
- Perform board pasting.
- Execute scheduled preventative maintenance to maintain optimal equipment performance.
- Adhere to IPC-J standards by class indicated on each job.
Ranging from $16 to $22 hourly, depending on experience